Friday, December 12, 2014

Awaken

What if I told you I have been lucid dreaming? Would you believe me?
Well I have. I am remembering/recalling that the human experience is illusory.
Reality exists always, but is covered by the illusion.
I’m beginning to remember who I am. It’s all happening so suddenly… so fast. And it’s all because I have made this my greatest intention in life.
So yes, I have realized that Earth life has all been a dream, but I am consciously still living and participating within this dream. When people begin to “awaken”, many people may not actually know this term is literal. Because they have forgotten that they are asleep

I am awakening to the remembrance that my soul is an energy far greater than this human body has contained. I am starting to recall what it’s like to feel the expansiveness and amazing love energy of myself. The ever patient and unconditionally loving and playful presence of who I really am. Which has been unrevealed, underneath all the resistance I have built on top of it, so to speak, thus far within this life time.
I’m beginning to remember that this is all a test, or a game, that I have agreed to partake in.
I am remembering that I have a mission. To remove this amnesia so that I may live fully in this world embodying more of my Spirit, to allow the love vibration of who I am to shine like the sun through out this world to penetrate all surrounding life, helping others to remember their own light of who they too truly are.
I don’t talk about this much.. But for the past 5 months, almost every day, I feel beautiful energies rushing into my body that are different types of vibration. It raddles me, I guess you could say. Unlocking energetic paths within myself. Sometimes it comes from with in my own heart. Sometimes comes in through my crown chakra. And sometimes from the Earth. I am beginning to feel the silent yet intense presence of God within myself everyday, more and more.
I hear faint high pitched streams of frequencies penetrating my surrounding atmosphere like a current in the ocean- almost all the time. It’s like a mini symphony
The process of waking up is beautiful. And I still have a ways to go. This is just the beginning.
I am happy to be on this journey with all of my brothers and sisters of planet Earth. You are my family and I love you all.
There is a great shift occurring within our collective consciousness and I am overjoyed to be a part of it with you! May you remember your own light once again and smile in the wonder of it all

No comments:

Post a Comment