Friday, December 12, 2014

A new appreciation

MY RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD…
Something has changed in me. I view food so differently than before. I used to chomp down food, with out much thought. Just chomping it down, almost as if it were owed to me. As if it belonged to me, and therefore I didn’t need to be thankful for it.
Today, I sliced open the delicate skin of a fresh papaya. It’s soft pink flesh with all of it’s intricate aspects of it’s body… it was created slowly over time, to form such a perfect structure of life. And as I scooped into it’s flesh, and placed it into my mouth, I felt this is a gift. A gift from nature. A gift of beauty in the form of aroma, taste and texture. A gift of high vibration. A gift of potential energy that, regardless of my thankfulness or not- is going to break itself apart into very small molecular units that will arrange itself in my body in a way that it nurtures my me… and BECOMES my body.. a part of me. To benefit and heal me.
None other than a precious gift of creation, to creation. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment