Friday, December 12, 2014

Best Skin i have ever had

I’m going to start drinking clay (bentonite & zeolite) everyday to absorb toxins, heavy metals and radiation from my body.
Yesterday was my first day. I felt abnormally tired all day. Could it have been from the clay doing it’s work? Not really sure. Could be.
I’ve researched it and there are so many great benefits discussed about it. I will make clay masks for my face as well to use 3 days a week to pull toxins from my skin
Oh.. by the way, my skin currently looks better than I have ever seen it, as an adult.
What I have been doing is the herbal parasite cleanse, weekly facials (extractions), tea tree oil, regular cardio to get lymph circulating, coffee enemas daily, sauna sweating, low sugar/high intake of organic leafy green salads (3-4 heads a day) and as of two weeks ago… gluten free!
So, it’s a pretty big effort in combination as you can see! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment