Friday, December 12, 2014

It's been here all along

MY CONSCIENCE TOLD ME TO LISTEN TO MY CONSCIENCE……
I asked God how I can be more intuitive.
God replied THROUGH my conscience “through your conscience… just start here…”
So I did. 3 days ago. And amazing things are happening. I didn’t realize just how much I actually ignore my conscience.
It is our higher self, always with us, every step of this moment.
There were so many things I noticed today that my conscience told me to act on, and though I did, it was things I normally would have just ignored and moved on with my day.
This IS a huge part of awakening. Guidance has been there all along, patiently and unconditionally holding my hand along the way. No matter how many times I look away - it is always here. I feel so connected. Much more than before.
All of us have the ability to be more intuitive. So simply all along.
It’s not some humanized God up in the clouds…
It’s not some greater power outside of ourselves…
All along, it has been inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment