Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Welcome to my new blog!!

Welcome to my new Blog! :)

I have always been interested in channeling and so today I gave it my first try. Advice I have been given is to not judge the information coming through, just to let it flow and be open.
I sat comfortably, closed my eyes, opened myself up energeticly, and gave my intention to connect to Arch Angel Gabriel. I wanted to know more about how to become a clear channel.
This is the information that came through in thought forms/mind images, and I recorded what came out of my mouth as I verbalized what came into my mind.
... Again, this was my very first try at channeling, it is some what scattered information, but I think it's pretty awesome! It sounds kind of poetic haha
I don't know how much of it was actually my own thoughts, and what was channeled, but this is something I will keep making an effort to do until I become a clear channel. This information was given with the intention to know more about how to channel:

I am here my dear child
balloons
I have a gift for you
in the morning song
it is wise
feathers
dancing
in the ocean shore
always listening
trees of heaven
I am at your door
never lost
hear me sing
rushing of the rivers
the angels sing
don't hold on to the past
anchor here and now
sing with me my angel
float like the breeze
swirling and dancing
like the leaves of the trees
calling to the heavens
let go of the grip beneath your feet
you are a wise woman
hear me and feel me
a bath of frequency
let the sun shine and pour down on you igniting the eternal flame within
you are so loved
breathe deep
rest your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment