Thursday, December 11, 2014

a once sugar addict :)

                         www.teamkrissylynn.com
change your food and change your life …
By far the most instant profound change you can make in your health is to stop cooking your food. Heat kills the enzymes in your food. Man is the only lifeform on the planet that cooks his food, and is also the only animal that gets cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc (other than animals fed by man). Think about that. By the way, simply being vegetarian and not eating meat DOESN’T mean you’re healthy. Pasta, bread and cereal are dead foods. Plant them in the ground and watch what grows.
Put simply- eat food the way it’s found in nature- raw. There are cultures in the world that live to be 120 or even 130. They don’t cook their food, they don’t eat a lot of meat, they get fresh air, sunlight and walk dozens of miles a day.
Even if you eat right and exercise, your body is toxic. Plastic containers, carpeting, paint, cars, upholstery, computers etc give off fumes. I’m not saying to live without them- but you need to keep flushing your body clean regularly. After flushing out years of bad living, stop sugar, milk, cheese, anything made with flour, pills/meds and stop cooking(killing) your food. Is cheese found in nature? No! It clogs up your digestive system so bad you might as well drink glue. Cut dairy and breads out and say goodbye to allergies. Don’t drink tap water. Chlorine and flouride are poisons. Spring water or reverse osmosis water can make a world of dirrerence. This stuff is so basic- We just don’t want to think about it. 
Raw food does not mean boring salads!
i look forward to posting YUMMY RECIPES on future blogs, for you to enjoy! Also, most raw food you can eat it all day and even LOSE WEIGHT!
It’s easy, it’s simple and it works. The only hard part is getting away from your food addictions. True health is your most important choice.
I look forward to sharing with you …


Health Tips

Raw Recipes
easy detox methods
and more :)
 IT’S SIMPLE ! And it doesn’t cost extra money. No trips to any expensive professionals. This is simply getting back to the way nature intended. It will be hard to work your way off the sodas and breads and pastries and pizza etc. But boy will you be surprised when you do! I have seen incredible things happen. . Amazing things.

All I can say is it worked for me. I can’t remember the last time I was sick. If I can do it, so can you.
i used to be a sugar addict. i couldn’t go literally 10 minutes without thinking of satisfying my cravings for sugary junk. I often would binge and then feel bad for my actions and work it off at the gym. That was BEFORE i made the choice to eat healthy (mostly raw) alive food and stomp my sugar addiction for good.
Now when i want some desert food, i reach for amazingly delicious smoothies, banana raw chocolate ice cream, and all kinds of great recipes i am going to share with you!

The only reason I’m putting this out there is because health is the greatest gift I could get and if I can help spread that magic to others, then I will be doing something good in the world.
www.teamkrissylynn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment